tisdag 26 november 2013

POEM

I'm staring blankly at the sky
I'm looking up and wondering why

Why do I have to be here
Alone and full of fear

The cold wind chills me
As i think of who i want to be

The impossible dreams 
And the unthinkable things

No matter how hard they are i try
But in the end i always cry

I cant be who i want to
I cant always see things through

I'm always alone in everything
I'm attached to this life with a thin string

When ever i fail
Inside i feel like a storm of hail

My dreams are to hard
Every time i try i end up scared

I always end up back where i had to start
Everyone knows I'm not the one who is smart

No matter how big my dreams
I never let anyone hear my screams

I want to be someone who is there for any and all
And who cant ever fall

with all my hopes I always press send
to once again have my dream come to end

Lumbre
TT_TT

slänger ett leende på de...

TALLEST



Inga kommentarer: